***the content of this blog is in a desperate need of a make over.
I love taking intelligent ideas one level higher and breaking into new markets. Why? Well if anything relates to my childhood, maybe because my wanting “to be first”.
I’ve work for myself and closely with young tech entrepreneurs who raised millions in venture capital, intergovernmental organizations and multinational companies taking ideas overseas. Some cool names include United Nations, World Health, Oracle, (CASIN) Centre of Applied Sciences in International Negotiations.
- Importing products from China
- Building a web design agency that helps promote entrepreneur growth in developing countries (see soon)
- danced in front of thousands in China
- Signed baseball contract to play in Italy
- Handstands around the world (coming soon)
back in the university days